webweb now renders with canvas! It’s faster and able to support larger networks.
Legends are also labeled with what they make legendary now.
Documentation is live!
webweb is on pip!
matlab is completely rewritten!
- webweb has no dependencies (drag&drop and json saving removed)
- all node names can be shown
- menus can be hidden
- binary colors and sizes can be inverted
- nodes can be strings (python)
- webweb is responsive (mostly)
Merged fork from Hunter Wapman
- supports multi-layer networks
- all display parameters can be set
- saveable json
- color palette can be changed
Merged a fork from Michael Iuzzolino
- SVG saving
- drag and drop file loading
- standard file loading.
- pause/play node movement
- link opacity defaults to checked
- Charge selection bugfix
- Added ability to change link strength
- webweb now runs on Windows
accepts a single sparse matrix as input