webweb in the wild
For fun, here’s a running list of places webweb’s been used! If a project of yours uses webweb, shoot an email and we’ll add it to the list!
- Can you escape a maze without walls?
- Networks in Infinite Jest
- Remnants of an Ancient Metabolism without Phosphate. Cell
- Ape parasite origins of human malaria virulence genes. Nature Commmunications
- Systematic inequality and hierarchy in faculty hiring networks. Science Advances
- Efficiently inferring community structure in bipartite networks. Phys. Rev. E
- A Network Approach to Analyzing Highly Recombinant Malaria Parasite Genes. PLoS Comp Biol
you don’t have to cite webweb to use it, but if you’d like to, we certainly appreciate it!